We make quality disclosures to inform buyers of any potential flaws in the items they are buying. While we strive to provide a perfect experience, no kit can be 100% perfect at our scale of production. While we do our best to avoid issues through sampling and prototyping, it is not always possible to avoid all issues in the production run. Instead of surprising customers with flaws they did not expect, we will do our best to shed light on them through these Quality Disclosures.
Everyone buying a kit without the explicit label of b-stock should expect the following:
- There should be no scuffs or scratches on exposed faces of the board for any boards marked explicitly as "A-stock"
- There may be minor machining marks and/or anodizing defects on the internal surfaces of the case. These won't be visible when the board is assembled.
- There may be slight color variations between the top and bottom piece.
- Some units may show subtle anodization grain or variation under harsh light from particular viewing angles. This should not be visible during normal use.
- There may be possible micro pitting on stainless steel surfaces visible under harsh lighting.